OVERVIEW OF COMPANY ACTIVITIES
Our competitive advantages are a recognized cooperation with the Port of Koper and its authorization, successful business relationships with some Slovenian railway undertakings and reputable shipping agencies with offices in Slovenia.
Thus, we have many secured business offers in Slovenia, Romania, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Montenegro, Macedonia, Austria, Hungary, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and others. This area actively uses the services of the Port of Koper for sea shipping and consequently ours.
Our strategy is a reliable, flexible and dynamic logistics company that connects those interested to modern shipping, rail, road and air carriers.
We use our own, comprehensive information system with clear guidelines in all possible situations in order to complete and solve the entire logistics procedure from the sender to the recipient.
Our operation is focused on our clients and partners, whom we offer comprehensive logistics solutions. The strategy based on the needs of our clients has enabled us to internally reorganize and diversify in areas that are interesting for us in the long term and will form the basis of our current and future business growth. Such a path has required large financial investments and additional risks.
In our operations we are aware of the significant cultural differences between us and our global business partners. One of the important advantages that we offer our best partners from Asia is 24/7 accessibility and responsiveness. Our business model is constantly improving, so we, despite our small size, are an important partner to significantly larger customers.
Our development orientation is defined through starting points and looking towards the future and the strengthening of our market position of who we want to become and how and why we want it.WHO
- a significant provider of logistics solutions for goods on the transport route from Asia to the EU markets through the northern Adriatic ports.
- by expanding our international network and strengthening our presence in the markets of the Central and Eastern EU
- by strengthening the partnership with the Asian market
- • with a flexible approach based on the needs of customers (by offering comprehensive support / solutions)
- to allow simplified logistics to our clients
Mission and vision of the company
The long-term development of the EPAC company is based on the business vision "To become a key logistics provider for the goods from the Far East destined to the European market."
The EPAC mission is to meet the demand for logistics services and ensure an optimal functioning of supply chains to the complete satisfaction of employees and other participators.
The strategy is oriented towards creating the following values:
- A professional attitude towards customers - Our activities are focused on the best solutions to the logistics needs of each customer and are based on modern logistics knowledge.
- Adaptability and flexibility - Our services are fast and adapted to the customers’ needs. This is attained with the help of inventive business and organization.
- Responsibility - We are distinguished by our high responsibility for obligations and agreements as well as for the social and natural environment.
- Teamwork and appreciation of our colleagues - The quality of our services is the result of the work of individuals and excellent expert groups. The different knowledge, experience and views of our colleagues are always considered.
Our competitive advantages are the cooperation with the Port of Koper and its authorization, successful business relationships with some Slovenian railway undertakings and reputable international shipping agencies, which have offices in Slovenia.
Company values and the relationship with our employees
The relations between employees are based on values, such as honesty, confidentiality, impartiality, consistency, accountability and transparency.
- Honesty - In achieving the goals of the company it is important to connect and work with people upon whom we can rely. We demand fairness and an open attitude of all who are involved in the process. We respect the rules of business ethics and of the arrangements made.
- Confidentiality – Company secrets and business secrets are dealt with confidentially. The employees use the information only to perform their duties.
- Objectivity - Employees avoid any form of discrimination based on age, race, ethnic origin, nationality, language, religion, political or trade union beliefs, gender, sexual orientation and health.
- Consistency - The company operates in accordance with current legislation, guidelines, internal rules, adopted acts, standards, the code of ethics and EPAC values.
- Accountability - We fulfil our commitments and take responsibility for our behaviour towards other employees, shareholders, customers, suppliers, the natural and social environment.
G. Rok Kobal
Ga. Helena Ventin
// Finance and administration
Ga. Ana Dezjot